Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sounds like an interesting dip. I saw it in a cookbook put out by Prevention magazine when I was on vacation at my parents' place and wanted to put in on here to have when I am back in the UK.
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat free refried black beans, can use pinto bean variety too
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine beans, sour cream, salsa, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a 3 to 4 cup shallow baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through.