Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb sliced corned beef or 1 lb pastrami
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well, squeezed very dry
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces swiss cheese (4 ounces Gruyere and 4 ounces Emmenthaler)
- crackers and bread
- combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- press mixture into an oven proof baking dish and rough up surface with a fork.
- bake in a 400* oven for 25-30 minutes or until browns and bubbling.
- allow to stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.