Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the Charlotte cookbook 1969
- 10 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn flakes cereal
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- Cut bacon strips into fourths.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cornflakes.
- Dip each piece of bacon in the milk mixture.
- Roll in the finely crushed cornflakes.
- Bake at 375°F on cookie sheet until crisp and brown, about 20 minutes.
- Drain well and serve hot. Makes about 40 pieces.