Norahs Girl's Note:
This tastes heavenly! I serve it with some breadsticks flavoured with rosemary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan.
- 2When hot and bubbly, stir in cornflour and continue to stir until mixture turns golden.
- 3Gradually add chicken stock, whisking constantly to smooth away any little lumps.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Remove from stove.
- 6Add avocado puree, white wine and cream.
- 7Reheat carefully, but do not allow to boil.
- 8Transfer to a heated soup tureen and sprinkle with crisped bacon crumble.
- 9To serve, ladle into heated soup plates and garnish with fresh coriander.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Avocado Cream With Bacon Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.1
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 469.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g