Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in the Taste of Home Favorite Brand Name Recipes cookbook; super easy and delicious. Suggested dippers are crackers or bagel chips.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, peppers, artichoke, and 2/3 cup of the French fried onions. Spread into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake the dip for approximately 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the remaining 2/3 cup of French fried onions. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes - just long enough to brown the onions slightly.
this dip is delicious I did add in 1 large minced garlic clove and some Tabasco sauce, thank you for sharing this recipe Misa, this was made for KK's Green event