Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Similar to popular crab & artichoke dips without the expense. You'll never miss the crab! And your vegetarian friends will love you!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts (not marinated, coarsely chopped)
- 1 (7 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and place in a shallow baking dish (An oblong au gratin-type dish makes a pretty presentation).
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or toast points.
I cut back on the mayo and added some mozerella cheese to the dip and on top. I also added a few cloved of minced garlic. It was very good.
Wonderful dish. I cut back the mayo to 1/2 cup, added 4 oz of cream cheese and 4 oz of mozerella cheese along with a little crushed garlic.
I've been making baked artichoke dip for years, but the pickled jalapenos just added something to this. I had never eaten jalapenos before joining Zaar, and would eat them in everything if I could, so this dip-which we cooked in a crusty loaf of bread-was out of this world.