Cooking Light. This isn’t hot so that a fire-breather would notice, but it is hot enough for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- 2Separate broccoli in to flowerets; cut stalks into ¼-inch slices; set aside.
- 3Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet at medium-high heat until hot.
- 4Add in onion; stir-fry 2 minutes; add in broccoli and carrot; stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- 5Add in mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot and Spicy Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 7.5 g