- 1 lb greens (bok choy, kale or collards)
- 2 teaspoons expeller-pressed canola oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and drain greens, remove any tough stems, and slice leaves into 1/2-inch shreds.
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and red-pepper flakes and stir-fry for one minute.
- Add the greens along with the mustard and stir to coat with the spices.
- Combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce and sugar and add to the greens in the skillet.
- Cook covered over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about five minutes.