Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
from his website
Make and share this Hot and Sour Greens by Dr Andrew Weil recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and drain greens, remove any tough stems, and slice leaves into 1/2-inch shreds.
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and red-pepper flakes and stir-fry for one minute.
- Add the greens along with the mustard and stir to coat with the spices.
- Combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce and sugar and add to the greens in the skillet.
- Cook covered over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about five minutes.