Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great as a salad or packed on sandwiches or in wraps!
- 4 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar or 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Sprinkle the salt over the cabbage and let it sit in a colander for 10 minutes.
- Press or squeeze out the cabbage juice.
- Place the cabbage in a bowl and thoroughly blend in the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving to let the flavors develop.