Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living.
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- Cut tops off tomatoes and scoop out pulp (keep the pulp to use in another recipe).
- Invert tomato shells on paper towels to drain.
- Combine cream cheese, horseradish, and bacon bits; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into tomato shells.
Very simple but full of flavor! Perfect for picnic finger food.