A friend of mine always makes this for the school luncheons. The recipe makes alot, but there is never any leftover. It is so yummy!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup bacon, pieces
- combine dressing mix with sourcream and set aside.
- cook jiffy mix according to package directions.
- crumble cooled cornbread into the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- layer pinto beans,corn,cheese,tomato,bellpepper and bacon on top of the cornbread.
- spread the dressing mixture over the top.
- cover and chill for an hour.