1/1 Photo of Hoot's Cornbread Salad
A friend of mine always makes this for the school luncheons. The recipe makes alot, but there is never any leftover. It is so yummy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup bacon, pieces
- 1combine dressing mix with sourcream and set aside.
- 2cook jiffy mix according to package directions.
- 3crumble cooled cornbread into the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 4layer pinto beans,corn,cheese,tomato,bellpepper and bacon on top of the cornbread.
- 5spread the dressing mixture over the top.
- 6cover and chill for an hour.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoot's Cornbread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix