Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 225 g premade puff pastry
- 9 tablespoons honey
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1 grated orange, rind of
- 100 g pine nuts
- 200 ml creme fraiche
- Roll out puff pastry and use it to line a 15-20 cm loose-bottomed flan tin.
- Trim the edges neatly and prick the base all over with a fork.
- Dip a spoon in hot water and measure out 7 tbsp of honey.
- Stir in breadcrumbs, orange rind and pine nuts and transfer to the pastry case.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 25 min at 190 degree C.
- serve warm with the remaining honey drizzled over the top and crème fraiche.