I was given this recipe by a friend about 11 years ago. Rolling the mixture into balls is really messy work but well worth the effort as they are so yummy. I haven't made them for years so I don't remember how many cookies you get out of it. I've said about 20 but that's just a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 356 degrees (or 180 degrees Celcius).
- 2Grease 2 flat baking trays with a small amount of butter.
- 3Cream the butter sugar and honey.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients to mix until mixture has a sticky texture.
- 5Always ensure this is thouroughly mixed together.
- 6Roll mixture into balls, roughly the size of a 5 cent piece.
- 7Place on tray approximately 1 inch apart.
- 8Pat flat with a knife or fingers if prefered.
- 9Bake in oven for approximately 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 10NOTE: Take care when these are almost cooked, as they burn very quickly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Snaps
Serving Size: 1 (635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 25.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g