Honey Sesame Snaps
This is a lovely recipe if you are just looking for something sweet and light. I used to buy these in shops then realized they would be so much nicer hot and homemade, so I devised this recipe and have been making it ever since.
- Ready In:
- Combine ingredients in a large heavy-based saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, over low heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches 320F on a candy thermometer.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour mixture into sheet and smooth top.
- Allow to cool slightly, using a sharp knife, cut into pieces.
- Let cool completely, and then break into pieces. Will keep in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My ten year old made these, so here is his review:<br/>We used sunflower and pumpkin seeds to make up the seed weight because we didn't have enough sesame seeds! We also used 40g of muscavado sugar, because there was enough sweetness for us from the honey. Really easy to make, super quick, and sweet. We made them for a football tournament tomorrow, to give all the players some good energy rather than sweets and chocolate.1Reply