1/4 Photos of Honey Rosemary Chicken Breasts - Rachael Ray
Lori Mama's Note:
I saw her make this recipe on her talk show and it looked so simple and delicious. We love the taste of rosemary, so we really enjoyed it. I scaled the recipe back to make 2 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz. each)
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- 1Heat oil, in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3When oil smokes, add chicken to the pan.
- 4and cook 6 minutes on each side.
- 5Remove from pan and cover with foil
- 6Reduce heat under pan to medium
- 7add shallots, garlic and rosemary to pan and cook 2-3 minutes.
- 8Add honey, stir in Dijon and lemon juice.
- 9Add chicken back to the pan and coat on all sides with the bubbling glaze. Turn off heat.
- 10Garnish with toasted nuts, if using.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Rosemary Chicken Breasts - Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.8
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1553.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: