This is a very simple roasted carrot recipe that can be made to pair well with your main dish. It is the perfect combination of sweet and savory.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Use a 9 x 13" glass baking dish or line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the carrots evenly in the baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil and honey and toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with your chosen spice variation.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender and just lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired.