1/23 Photos of Honey Roasted Carrots - Variations
This is a very simple roasted carrot recipe that can be made to pair well with your main dish. It is the perfect combination of sweet and savory.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large carrots, cut into thin sticks (I use a mandoline or vegetable peeler)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F
- 2Use a 9 x 13" glass baking dish or line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 3Spread the carrots evenly in the baking dish.
- 4Drizzle with oil and honey and toss gently to combine.
- 5Sprinkle with your chosen spice variation.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Roast until tender and just lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- 8Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Carrots - Variations
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g