Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Extremely Easy Healthy Snacking!
Make and share this Honey Roasted Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. If using parchment, lightly oil it.
- Combine the sugar and salt in a bowl large enough to accommodate the almonds and set aside.
- Melt the honey in a large skillet over low to medium heat. Add the almonds and stir until all the nuts are coated with the honey.
- Spread the nuts in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let the almonds cool slightly and toss them in the sugar-salt mixture.
- Remove the parchment or wax lining from the baking sheet and spread out the almonds on it again to let them cool completely.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and they’re ready!