Nymphadora Tonks's Note:
Extremely Easy Healthy Snacking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 325°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. If using parchment, lightly oil it.
- 2Combine the sugar and salt in a bowl large enough to accommodate the almonds and set aside.
- 3Melt the honey in a large skillet over low to medium heat. Add the almonds and stir until all the nuts are coated with the honey.
- 4Spread the nuts in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
- 5Let the almonds cool slightly and toss them in the sugar-salt mixture.
- 6Remove the parchment or wax lining from the baking sheet and spread out the almonds on it again to let them cool completely.
- 7Transfer to a serving bowl and they’re ready!
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.6
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 620.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: