Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from a recipe by Karena at allrecipes.com. Pork cutlets are sauteed in butter, then honey and pecans are added to the drippings to make the sauce. Serve with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour, for coating
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork cutlets, pounded thin (from the loin)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over cutlets.