Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I invented with my aunt when I was young and it's pretty good! I would guess you'ld have something like this at Morocco.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Meanwhile, peel the pears and cut them in half.
- On an oven tray, put the milk and the pears and sprinkle sugar and ground cinnamon on the top.
- Put the tray into the oven and cool the oven down to 170ºC.
- Wait 20 minutes.
- Open the oven and carefully add honey.
- Put the tray into the oven and wait another 20 minutes.
- Once the twenty minutes passed, get the tray out and start serving.