Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found a recipe for M&M cookies and wanted to see if I could make my own. This worked out beautifully. They are light, a little chewy, and a little crispy at the same time.
- 118.29 ml organic granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml raw honey
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml salt
- 414.03 ml flour
- 118.29 ml oats
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 177.44 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml miniature M&M baking bits
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together sugar, honey, and butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla, blend well.
- Add dry ingredients, M&M's and chocolate chips.
- I use a cookie scoop, but drop 12 on a lined baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.