Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I can't remember where I got this wonderful recipe. It's been one of my favorites for a long time.
Make and share this Honey 'n' Spice Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all cookie ingredients.
- Beat at low speed, scraping sides of bowl often, until well mixed (1-2 minutes).
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake near center of oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- While cookies are still in the oven, combine glaze ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Frost cookies while still warm.