Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely tangy dressing that goes great with a chicken & grilled vegetable salad.
Make and share this Honey, Mustard & Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
This was pretty good but we found the vinegar a little overwhelming. Would make again and decrease the vinegar to about 1/3 of a cup and increase the honey just a bit. Thanks for sharing!