Honey Mustard Pork Kabobs
- 6 (12 inch) skewers
- 1 (1 2/3 lb) honey mustard pork loin, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 assorted bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 small red onions, quartered
- 2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- fresh thyme sprig
- Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Thread pork, peppers, and onions alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle kabobs evenly with seasoned pepper; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish, if desired.