Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
Another super duper recipe from ALSKANN in the Cookbook Swap fall 2008. This is from the Busy Woman's Slow Cooker recipe Book. I have read this like a novel and have 2 recipes giong right now. IT DOES NOT GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS! and the aroma! aaahhhh cooking time includes crock time
Top Review by *Parsley*
Impressive flavor for how easy this is! I made this as written and thought all the flavors went well together. Because my husband likes thicker sauces, I stirred in a cornstarch/water slurry at the end of cooking time. In about 5 minutes, the sauce thickened and we had some great pork chops. Thanx!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (I used more- personal preference)
- 4 -5 pork chops (3/4 in thick)
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bwl cmbine coup, wine, honey-mustard, minced garlic, little salt and mix well.
- place pork chops, sprinkled with a bit of pepper, in a sprayed 5 qt (5L) crockpot and spoon mixture over chops.
- cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- to serve- lift from crockpot, stir sauce to mix well and serve with chops.
- I am serving over egg noodles.
- optonal: to serve with potatoes- cut up into quarters-3 potatoes and place in slow cooker before adding pork chops. mmmmmm.