Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very different tasting burger.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb ground turkey
- whisk together honey, mustard, mint, salt and pepper until well blended. Remove about half of the honey glaze; set aside for brushing onto cooked patties.
- Shape ground meat into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Brush both sides of patties with some of the remaining glaze.
- Grill 5 to 6 minutes, or until bottom of patties are golden brown. Turn patties over; brush with the remaining glaze.
- Continue grilling 8 to 9 minutes, or until patties are no longer pink in the center.
- Remove patties from grill; brush with reserved glaze.
- Serve on buns.