Honey Mustard Mint Burgers
- whisk together honey, mustard, mint, salt and pepper until well blended. Remove about half of the honey glaze; set aside for brushing onto cooked patties.
- Shape ground meat into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Brush both sides of patties with some of the remaining glaze.
- Grill 5 to 6 minutes, or until bottom of patties are golden brown. Turn patties over; brush with the remaining glaze.
- Continue grilling 8 to 9 minutes, or until patties are no longer pink in the center.
- Remove patties from grill; brush with reserved glaze.
- Serve on buns.