Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Gluten Free Honey Mustard Salad Dressing has a little bit of tang and sweetness to keep my boys interested in their veggies :-) http://www.elanaspantry.com/honey-mustard-dressing/
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (thank's Grant!) or 1 tablespoon honey (thank's Grant!)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- In a medium mason jar, combine apple cider vinegar, mustard, agave and olive oil.
- Shake well until combined.
- Serve over mixed greens.
- Store in mason jar in refrigerator for up to 3 days.