Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the result of lots of testing, so it's definitely a good one!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whick together honey, mustard and vinegar.
- Slowly add the oil in a steady stream, whisking continuously until all the oil is added and the mixture is emulsified.
- Add the salt and whisk, adjust pepper and other seasoning to taste.
Cleans the palate, and wonderfully flavorful. A dressing for all occasions!
This is one terrific dressing!
So quick and so easy, and everything needed for this dressing, I had on hand! I followed the recipe as written, but did add 1 teaspoon of honey grain mustard to the dressing.
DS loves Honey Mustard Dressing, and I forgot to buy it today at the supermarket to go with the salad for tonight's dinner. We have not eaten yet, but from the taste I just had, this dressing is far better than the bought one, and not too mention so very much cheaper. DS will devour this with his salad tonight!
Finding this recipe is absolutely wondeful, quick, easy and such a fabulous taste.......No more bought stuff for me anymore.
I am so glad I found this recipe, it will be used so much with this family over summer.
Thanks Sue for a splendid recipe to use again and again!
Made for Bargain Basement July 2011