Recipe by Sous Chef Sue
This is the result of lots of testing, so it's definitely a good one!
Top Review by rosslare
Bursting with flavour, absolutely no more bland salads, with this dressing! Can't imagine what kind of salad it would not enhance. I used olive oil, as I try to avoid all vegetable oil like plague (those bad omega-6).
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whick together honey, mustard and vinegar.
- Slowly add the oil in a steady stream, whisking continuously until all the oil is added and the mixture is emulsified.
- Add the salt and whisk, adjust pepper and other seasoning to taste.