Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
What a great combination - honey and Dijon mustard! A fast weeknight supper!
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 375°F Lightly grease a 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Combine mustard, honey and lemon juice in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in a second shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in the mustard mixture, turning to coat pieces thoroughly. Dredge in bread crumbs to cover completely. Place in prepared pan. Drizzle oil evenly over top of the chicken.
- Bake at 375F for 25 to 30 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 160F on a instant-read thermometer.
Yummy. This will be a keeper. I didn't have any lemon juice but it turned out very tender.
This was nice. I cut my chicken into smaller pieces as it made them nice and crusty on the outside! Yum!
Definitely an OUTSTANDING recipe! I use honey mustard on a lot of things, But for some reason just never thought of putting the ingredients together myself! When making this, I doubled the sauce part & had plenty to play around with. I also cut each of the breasts into 5 slices before baking, then served them over brown rice. Very, very tasty, & I'll be making this one again & again! Many thanks!