- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Lightly grease a 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Combine mustard, honey and lemon juice in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in a second shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in the mustard mixture, turning to coat pieces thoroughly. Dredge in bread crumbs to cover completely. Place in prepared pan. Drizzle oil evenly over top of the chicken.
- Bake at 375F for 25 to 30 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 160F on a instant-read thermometer.