Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This bread goes well with BBQ'd meatloaf, sausages, weiners etc. etc even with steak!
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 loaf French bread or 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all the ingredients into the butter, mix well.
- Slash the bread almost to the bottom in 1" slices.
- Butter the slices.
- close up the loaf and wrap in double foil.
- Place on BBQ 6" from heat and bake for 25 minute turning frequently.
- Serve hot.
Yum! I used French bread, something a little different from the 'norm' garlic bread. Keep checking regularly as mine was done in 15 minutes. Thanks Bergy!