** Poppy **'s Note:
Adapted from The Silver Palate Good Times Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the puff pastry on a work surface and spread the mustard over the top.
- 2Arrange the prosciutto evenly over the mustard to cover all the pastry, and then sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- 3Lightly press the cheese into the prosciutto with a rolling pin.
- 4Starting at one long edge, roll up the puff pastry like a jelly roll just to the middle of the dough; then roll up the other side in the same fashion, making two rolls that meet in the center.
- 5Using a serrated knife, cut the rolls crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
- 6Place the slices on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper and press lightly with your hands to flatten.
- 7Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 8Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 9Beat the egg and water together in a small bowl.
- 10Brush the top of each palmier with the egg wash.
- 11Bake until puffed and lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- 12Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard and Prosciutto Palmiers
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 327.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: