Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
4 pts per serving
- 10 lbs smoked ham, half fully cooked
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 24 whole cloves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup sweet marsala wine, divided
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Trim rind and excess fat from ham, leaving an 1/8" thick layer of fat.
- Score sides and top of ham in a diamond pattern; sprinkle allspice over ham.
- Place ham on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Press cloves into ham, drizzle with honey. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup Marsala over ham.
- Bake 30 minutes; baste with remaining Marsala.
- Bake an additional hour or until ham is heated through to a temperature of 140 on an instant read thermometer.
- Place ham on platter and cover with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.