1/3 Photos of Honey Graham Muffins
This is a great way to use honey graham crackers. The muffins turn out really moist and flavorful. Scrumptious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl combine crackers, sugar and baking powder.
- 4In a separate bowl lightly beat milk, egg whites, honey, and cinnamon.
- 5Add the milk mixture to the cracker mixture and stir just until moistened.
- 6Spoon batter into muffin pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Graham Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g