1/1 Photo of Honey Glazed Tilapia With Grilled Peach Chutney #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I created this recipe for this challenge considering what it would take to make my son want to eat it. I am always trying to find creative ways to incorporate seafood into our diets. My son loved this because it has lots of flavor. I think it's both delicious and easy. The chutney can even be made in advance and refrigerated to get dinner on the table quicker!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped lemon thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 teaspoons honey, plus
- 1 tablespoon honey (divided)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Position one oven rack on the top and one in the middle.
- 2Set the oven to broil and prepare a grill or a grill pan.
- 3Cut four pieces of Reynolds wrap foil, large enough to enclose each fillet.
- 5Cut, pit and quarter the peaches, then brush each side of the quarters with a thin coat of the 1 tbs. of honey.
- 6Place the peaches on the grill, turning onto each quartered side until grill marks are set.
- 7Remove from grill and allow to cool.
- 8Dice onions and place in a bowl, chop the herbs and place in the bowl, add the lemon zest.
- 9In a small bowl, add the lemon juice, honey, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 10Mix together to form a dressing, set aside.
- 11Dice peaches in similar size to the onions, place in the same bowl.
- 12Pour the dressing over the peaches and stir gently.
- 13Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate while prepping fish.
- 15Pat fillets dry and place each one onto a sheet of Reynolds wrap.
- 16Do not close the foil yet. In a small bowl, mix the honey with the paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Brush both sides of each fillet with the honey mixture. Place each piece of foil with a glazed fish in it side by side on the dish (point the foil up around the side of each fish, but don't cover the fish or close the foil yet).
- 17Broil the fish uncovered for 2-3 minutes. Carefully remove hot dish, lower oven temperature to 350.
- 18Divide the chutney evenly among each fillet. Wrap the foil up into a pouch over each fillet.
- 19Bake for 15 minutes, then carefully remove dish and let the pouches sit for 3-5 minutes, serve.
- 20This dish would go well with a side of brown rice. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Tilapia With Grilled Peach Chutney #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 504.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: