Recipe by looneytunesfan
From a Reynolds Foil cookbook.
Top Review by ltaylor_2986422
Great easy recipe. Really easy to cook up and the glaze was fantastic. Only complaint is the nutrition facts on the recipe are off. It lists sodium as 126.5mg but the true sodium on this recipe is 320mg. The Dijon mustard alone is 240mg.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with non-stick side toward food. Combine honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
- PLACE salmon in center of foil-lined pan. Arrange asparagus around salmon. Sprinkle with walnuts; drizzle with reserved sauce.
- BAKE 20 to 22 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.