Baklava Salmon With Asparagus
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons country Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley, plus 4-6 sprigs parsley for garnish
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 20 ounces center cut salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium asparagus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 9x13 baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine melted butter, mustard and honey. In a shallow dish or bowl stir to combine pistachios, panko, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place salmon on one side of the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Brush top of fish with honey mustard mixture, then press pistachio and panko topping onto the honey mustard to coat top of salmon filets. Arrange asparagus and tomatoes on the other side of the baking sheet, top with thyme sprigs, salt, pepper and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is tender. Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Join The Conversation
Loved it! Sheet pan meals usually don't work for me, the vegetables and protein just don't have the same cooking time under the same conditions. But this one did! 13 minutes at 425 worked for my oven. The salmon was perfect, the asparagus was roasted, and the tomatoes burst like they should. Going into the rotation...