A tasty, smart snack you can grab and go. Perfect for adding texture to tossed salads as well.
My Private Note
- 1COOK pecans, honey and pepper in skillet on medium-high heat 4 minutes or until mixture simmers and is foamy.
- 2SPREAD onto greaed baking sheet, seperating slightly with fork; cool completely.
- 3SERVE in bowl for snacking or add to your favorite salad.
- 4To double, prepare as directed doubling the pecans and red pepper, but using the same amount of honey.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 942.0
- Calories from Fat 641
- Total Fat 71.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 73.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g