- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 teaspoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Dip the chicken breasts into mixture, coating both sides of the chicken.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a 9x9 inch baking dish and pour remaining honey mixture over top.
- Bake at 350F for 1 to 1-1/4 hours, basting with the pan juices every 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.