- 7 1⁄2 lbs cured ham (about)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Remove ham from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking to bring to room temperature.
- Put ham in a roasting pan and place on a rack.
- Using a knife, score fat on top in a diamond pattern.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush about 3/4 of honey mixture on ham with a pastry brush.
- Bake 2 hours, basting with remaining mixture and pan drippings every 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm or at room temperature.