1/1 Photo of Honey Ginger Chicken Wings
These wings are super tasty with a little sweetness and ginger flavour. Appetizers that can be made day ahead are an excellent way to create more time on the day you are entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- 2Mix all the ingredients together except the chicken.
- 3Add the chicken, coat well with marinade and cover in an airtight container. Refrigerate 24 hours for best results. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- 4Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 400 F for 20 - 30 minutes turning once until nice and dark.
- 5Barbecue option ~ cook chicken wings at 350 F for 20 – 30 minutes or until nice and dark turning often. To serve sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Ginger Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 162.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.4 g