Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These wings are super tasty with a little sweetness and ginger flavour. Appetizers that can be made day ahead are an excellent way to create more time on the day you are entertaining.
- 16 free-range chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chicken.
- Add the chicken, coat well with marinade and cover in an airtight container. Refrigerate 24 hours for best results. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 400 F for 20 - 30 minutes turning once until nice and dark.
- Barbecue option ~ cook chicken wings at 350 F for 20 – 30 minutes or until nice and dark turning often. To serve sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
Love them!! and so do my guests, The only problem the first time I made them I didn't make enough. thank you for sharing