Recipe by onlyglutenfreerecipes
These wings are super tasty with a little sweetness and ginger flavour. Appetizers that can be made day ahead are an excellent way to create more time on the day you are entertaining.
- 16 free-range chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chicken.
- Add the chicken, coat well with marinade and cover in an airtight container. Refrigerate 24 hours for best results. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 400 F for 20 - 30 minutes turning once until nice and dark.
- Barbecue option ~ cook chicken wings at 350 F for 20 – 30 minutes or until nice and dark turning often. To serve sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.