Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've not made this yet, but it sounds delicious. Prep time includes 4 hours marinading time.
Make and share this Honey Garlic Roast Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Marinade: Combine soy sauce, water, sherry, honey, ginger and garlic.
- Trim any fat from meat. Place joint in a large plastic bag and pour marinade over. Tie bag shut and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove the joint from bag, reserving marinade and leaving as much ginger and garlic bits as possible clinging tot he meat.
- Place on rack in a roasting tin.
- Roast, uncovered and basting occasionally with marinade at 160C (325F) for 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 70C (160F).
- Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.