Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Honey Chili Potatoes Chinese Recipe Make at home with Sandhira Khana Khazana recipes. http://recipes.sandhira.com/honey-chili-potatoes.html
- 3 medium potatoes, Soaked and Peeled
- 2 medium onions, Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- oil (for frying)
- water, as required
- sesame seeds (for Garnishing)
- green onion (for Garnishing)
- Cut the potatoes in finger shape wedges.
- Take a bowl add corn flour, salt, few drop water and make a smooth batter. Keep aside for few minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip the potatoes in to the batter and fry till the turns in to golden. Drain fried potatoes on absorbent paper.
- In the same fry pan put 2-3 tablespoon oil. Add onion, ginger-garlic paste and saute till the onion become soft. Then add soya sauce, vinegar, red chili powder, chili sauce, tomato sauce and honey. Mix well. Cook for a minute.
- Add fried potatoes in mixture and cook over the lower flame. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with red chili flakes and garnish with sesame seed and green onion serve hot.