Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from my fav cookbook.
- 2 chicken breasts, cleaned and pat dry
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon light soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 200 g cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Marinate chicken breats with honey,salt,pepper and light soya sauce for 30 minutes.
- In a shallow pan, heat 1 tsp oil and fry chicken breasts until cooked.
- Set aside to cool before slicing thinly.
- About 10 minutes before serving, toss together cabbage, carrot, onion, mint leaves and chicken slices in mayonnaise.
- Salad is best served chilled, so put all vege ingredients in fridge after shredding.