Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 lbs turkey
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cut turkey into pieces as follows; 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces and 4 back pieces.
- Combine oil, soya sauce, honey, ginger, mustard and garlic.
- Marinate turkey in soya mixture 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Drain turkey pieces, reserving marinade.
- Place drumsticks, thighs and breast pieces 6 - 8" above medium hot coals.
- Grill for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add wings and back pieces.
- Grill another 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Baste with marinade and grill until turkey is tender about 20 minutes.