Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe for TOH, and it works really well with chicken. I am thinking of using the Splenda brown sugar blend to see if it sitll works as well.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced (can add more if you like)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. I sometimes let this sit a day as the flavor gets better with age. Serve with chicken or pork.
This bbq sauce is so easy to do. I used it on pork tenderloins. It was yummy. Thanks FloridaGrl :) Made for bargain basement tag game
Great on grilled chicken. Better than any store bought brand I have tried.