Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
A lovely dessert or side dish that works with breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Make and share this Honey Balsamic Peaches recipe from Food.com.
- 2 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 -4 teaspoons honey (depends on the sweetness of peaches)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Place the peach halves in a non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Turn and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Place peach halves, cut side up, in a dish and drizzle each half with the balsamic vinegar and then the honey.
Oh gosh this is a wonderful dessert. Do use a good quality balsamic vinegar for best results. DH put the peaches on the grill and loved the grill marks on the peaches when serving. Thank you so much Recipe Reader for posting this recipe. Made and reviewed for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
Would a cookin' fool fool ya? Don't answer that! Sweet, succulent peaches and the sauce, oh my! Worthy served besides grilled chicken breasts or as a finale of a dinner party. Made for PRMR
I made this for dessert and it was wonderful! I used a nice ripe peach, halved the recipe. Thanks! Yum! Made for PRMR game.