1/2 Photos of Honey Balsamic Peaches
Recipe Reader's Note:
A lovely dessert or side dish that works with breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 -4 teaspoons honey (depends on the sweetness of peaches)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1Place the peach halves in a non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Cook over medium heat 4 minutes.
- 3Turn and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- 4Place peach halves, cut side up, in a dish and drizzle each half with the balsamic vinegar and then the honey.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Balsamic Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g