A lovely dessert or side dish that works with breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Make and share this Honey Balsamic Peaches recipe from Food.com.
- 2 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 -4 teaspoons honey (depends on the sweetness of peaches)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Place the peach halves in a non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Turn and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Place peach halves, cut side up, in a dish and drizzle each half with the balsamic vinegar and then the honey.