Hedlin Family's Note:
Another one from the hidden valley ranch website that sounds really good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken in thin strips; blot dry.
- 2Coat chicken with mustard; let stand 10 minutes.
- 3In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in 1 tablespoon of the dressing, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- 4Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing with marmalade.
- 5Stir dressing mixture into pan and heat gently until marmalade is melted.
- 6Serve over rice; garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Bacon French Chicken Sauté
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.5
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 555.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g