Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another one from the hidden valley ranch website that sounds really good
Make and share this Honey Bacon French Chicken Sauté recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken in thin strips; blot dry.
- Coat chicken with mustard; let stand 10 minutes.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in 1 tablespoon of the dressing, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing with marmalade.
- Stir dressing mixture into pan and heat gently until marmalade is melted.
- Serve over rice; garnish with green onions.