- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup hidden valley honey bacon French dressing
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- sliced green onion (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken in thin strips; blot dry.
- Coat chicken with mustard; let stand 10 minutes.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in 1 tablespoon of the dressing, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing with marmalade.
- Stir dressing mixture into pan and heat gently until marmalade is melted.
- Serve over rice; garnish with green onions.