Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another one from the hidden valley ranch website that sounds really good
Make and share this Honey Bacon French Chicken Sauté recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken in thin strips; blot dry.
- Coat chicken with mustard; let stand 10 minutes.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in 1 tablespoon of the dressing, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing with marmalade.
- Stir dressing mixture into pan and heat gently until marmalade is melted.
- Serve over rice; garnish with green onions.