1/1 Photo of Honey and Balsamic Lamb Chops
another recipe from Donna Hay, she suggests serving it with beetroot leaf and ricotta salad, which i will post separately
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine oil, garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and combine. Add the lamb chops and toss to coat.
- 2Place the lamb in a baking dish and roast for 10 minutes, baste with the marinade for 5 more minutes.
- 3Or grill on bbq basting with leftover sauce for 15 minutes.
- 4Serve with side dish of your choice, beetroot leaf and ricotta salad is suggested.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Balsamic Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.2
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g