Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
another recipe from Donna Hay, she suggests serving it with beetroot leaf and ricotta salad, which i will post separately
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper
- 4 double lamb chops
- combine oil, garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and combine. Add the lamb chops and toss to coat.
- Place the lamb in a baking dish and roast for 10 minutes, baste with the marinade for 5 more minutes.
- Or grill on bbq basting with leftover sauce for 15 minutes.
- Serve with side dish of your choice, beetroot leaf and ricotta salad is suggested.
This recipe is excellent!!! The only thing I did in addition to the recipe was season the lamb chops with a little Montreal Steak seasoning. They were sooo tender and flavorful! Melt in your mouth.
Excellent Lamb Chops! My DH marinated and grilled them. Really great flavor and juicy. Grilled to med-rare and served with rice and arugula salad with tomato and avocado.
This was nice but I didn't enjoy as much as others. I think I'd add some fresh rosemary to the sauce to give it more flavour. Chops cooked perfectly in the 15 minutes in the oven.