1/1 Photo of Homemade Sweet Cornbread
I love cornbread! I have experimented with lots and lots of cornbread recipes but none met with my high standards. Finally, I have come up with my own recipe that I truly love. This makes a nice sweet cornbread that is moist and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- 2Take 1/3 cup butter, sugar, eggs and mix in a large bowl.
- 3In another bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Add milk, sour cream, and creamed corn. Mix well.
- 5Place 1 tbsp butter in each 9 inch cake pans. Place in oven for 5 minutes. Take out of oven and pour batter evenly between pans. Place back in oven and bake for 30 minutes or do toothpick test.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Sweet Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 257.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g