If you like Sangria, you will love this version. I started making this in 1968 and have slowly modified it over the years. I am happy with the final version. If you can't find the 6 ounce containers of juices, just double the recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups dry red wine, i usually use chianti
- 2 cups cold water
- 18 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed and thinly sliced do not remove peel
- 1 lemon, washed and thinly sliced do not remove peel
- 1 orange, washed and thinly sliced do not remove peel
- ice cube
- 1In a large pitcher combine limeade, lemonade, and cranberry juice concentrates.
- 2If you double the recipe you can use a punch bowl or 2 large pitchers.
- 3Add the wine and water.
- 4Stir well until combined At this point if you are not serving, do not add ice cubes or fruit, refrigerate.
- 5Just before serving add fruit and ice cubes.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g