Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like Sangria, you will love this version. I started making this in 1968 and have slowly modified it over the years. I am happy with the final version. If you can't find the 6 ounce containers of juices, just double the recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups dry red wine, i usually use chianti
- 2 cups cold water
- 18 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed and thinly sliced do not remove peel
- 1 lemon, washed and thinly sliced do not remove peel
- 1 orange, washed and thinly sliced do not remove peel
- ice cube
- In a large pitcher combine limeade, lemonade, and cranberry juice concentrates.
- If you double the recipe you can use a punch bowl or 2 large pitchers.
- Add the wine and water.
- Stir well until combined At this point if you are not serving, do not add ice cubes or fruit, refrigerate.
- Just before serving add fruit and ice cubes.
The best I have ever had! The only change I made was replacing the water with sprite!
This was sooo good. I made it for a party and everyone wanted the recipe. I could not find frozen cranberry juice so I used white grape raspberry and I used Sprite rather than water.
It was very good. It was a hit at a recent BBQ!