Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
The name speaks for itself.
Make and share this Homemade Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour a 9x5 bread pan.
- Mix together Pumpkin, Eggs, Oil, Milk and Sugar until well blended.
- Whisk together Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Pumpkin Pie Spice in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into bread pans.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Bread is done when inserted toothpick comes out clean.